Vs > Mt Pleasant
Kawambwa vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Kawambwa vs Coro, Venezuela
Kawambwa vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Kawambwa vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Kawambwa vs Piura, Peru
Mt Pleasant vs Goose, Nf, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Mt Pleasant vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Mt Pleasant vs Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Las Lomitas vs Pergamino
Bizerte vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Birr, Offaly vs Bonthe
Lashio vs Camden, Sc
- The distance between Kawambwa, Zambia and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 13,036 km or 8,101 mi.
- To reach Kawambwa in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 221.1° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kawambwa bearing 331.1° or NNW .
- Kawambwa has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kawambwa is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.3 °C (14.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.7 °C (8.5°F) less in Kawambwa. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 696 mm (27.4 in) more which is equivalent to 696 l/m² (17.08 US gal/ft²) or 6,960,000 l/ha (744,070 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Kawambwa than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kawambwa relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Kawambwa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kawambwa vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Kawambwa vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Kawambwa vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Kawambwa vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Mt Pleasant vs Dillon, Mt, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Chinde, Mozambique
Tylstrup vs Lansdowne House, On
Puerto Montt vs Omaha, Nebraska
Ostersund-Froson vs Rumoi
Bonthe vs Miami, Florida
Kawambwa vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kawambwa
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant