| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in September is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A paltry 16.3mm (0.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in September Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: