| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in October is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 89.8mm (3.5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: