| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in November is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in November is wettish. Around 199.6mm (7.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: