| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in July is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.8mm (0in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: