| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in February is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 186.9mm (7.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: