| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in August is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: