| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawambwa in April is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 123.3mm (4.9in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawambwa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kawambwa, Zambia
Kawambwa Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawambwa: